P-Card Form - Application for new Pcard, changes to current card, and cancellations.

Before you fill out this request, please be prepared to supply key information.

For New Card requests you will need to know:

  • Organization card choice – If unsure, please ask your SSC or Department support for assistance
  • Employee ID
  • Default Funding – Fund and Cost center to be used if receipts are not turned in on time

For Temporary/Permanent/Closure requests you will need:

  • Organizational card type – UKANS or KUCR
  • Name on the card
  • Last 4 of the card number
  • Employee ID


Create new P-Card Action Request


Service ID: 7702
Mon 10/3/22 3:25 PM
Wed 4/26/23 11:42 AM